Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hour 24- This is daunting

I wanted to quit so many times, but I didn't. This is my first year and I haven't had a nap yet.


  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 23, I felt myself nodding off so many times and the words kept blurring over 
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Sci Fi and horror 
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, this is amazing as is. The family of readers is amazing
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The mini challenges and Twitter feed
  5. How many books did you read? I'm almost done number 7
  6. What were the names of the books you read? Gone - Jonathan Kellerman, X Files: Whirlwind- Charles Grant, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone- JK Rowling, House and Philosophy- Blackstone Philosophy, Sociology: A graphic Guide- Richard Osborne, Warhol-Lifelines, and Forensic Psychology- Lawrence Wrightman 
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? House and Philosophy
  8. Which did you enjoy least? The Warhol one 
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I want to be a reader as many times as possible 

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You had a terrific Readathon. I'm so impressed.

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Even though you didn't get as much reading in as you wanted, you still did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great readathon! This was my first time and I enjoyed it so so much! I can't wait to do it again :D

    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 books! You were so tired that even your type was fading away...well done!

    ReplyDelete